Plumes

Hi sweeties,
Gosh, ever since summer kicked in I find myself waking super early in the morning. I like it though cause it gives me some very important hours of sleep and I do feel more refreshed this way. In winter I tend to stay up late and then wake-up late without any mood to do anything.
Anyway, I'm also back with a new outfit post - YEY ! 
I would really see this look as one to go on a date..maybe a weekend date? :)










What I wore:
- Urban Outfitters skirt
- Zara clutch

Really hope you like the look, guys!
Can't wait to be back with more :)


Kisses,
R.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun